The key objectives of the Association are:
- Bring people together to have a better experience cruising from Cobbs Quay and Davis’
- Enabling members to ‘Go Further‘
- Develop members’ experience of cruising from Cobb’s Quay
- Continue to enhance communication with members
- Promote Safety and skills
- Continue to be seen by MDL as a valuable partner
- Active Marina in association with the RYA – full or part funded
- Bridge use training
- Small boat mooring skills
- Ladies Training
- Shore-based passage planning and pilotage courses
- Member resources available for free hire
- Tell us what else you would like ….
- Pontoon reps –especially need a yacht rep – have a Dry Stack rep
- MDL/CQBHA meetings
- Enhance the link with Bridges Operating Board
- Boat Jumble – (there will be a CQBHA table), Summer Party – should we run anything else?
- 25th Anniversary Summer Party.
- Special events for Dry Stackers e.g. Small boat cruises, events?
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Make sure we have your up to date e mail and other details
- Web Site – look at it regularly to see all the latest information and keep up to date with the notices to mariners.
- Facebook _ Look here on a regular basis to keep up to date with all the news and boaty bits of information